Halong bay - Cat Ba island 3D/2N
Bay Cruising - National Park biking + Trekking - Lagoons Kayaking
Day 01: Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long Bay - Ha Long bay - Overnight on Vega Cruise
- Approximately 08:00 – 08:20 our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel for the 3,5 hour drive through the Red river delta to the wharf of Ha Long Bay.
-12:00 – 12:15 Welcome aboard to cruise out to the bay.
- Sit back on the boat restaurant or the sundeck to relax as we cruise past the hundreds of islands and islets of Bai Tu Long Bay area that is lesser traveled by tourist and well-known for its magnificent seascapes
- Cruising and enjoying the first fresh lunch served by Vega’s boat staffs (we can cater you Vegetarian food).
- Turn right to reach the centre of Ha Long Bay for a visit to its largest cave called Hang Sung Sot (Surprising cave)
- Paddle in our 2-person kayak through a limestone Tunnel Grotto called (Hang Luon) into a lovely lagoon. You may even see wild monkeys playing on the mountain cliffs. Paddle along and through narrow passages to visit the Man Head island, Butterfly cave and Horse Neck stone.
- Spend more time swimming from the boat or from your kayak in the emerald waters…
- Anchor in a tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay for dinner and a peaceful night on the boat.
Inclusive services: Sharing transfer in a minivan 16 seats and en-suite room on Vega Junk, full-time English speaking tour guide, kayak, entrance fees into Ha Long Bay, meals (L+ D)
Rooms on the Cruise: Air-conditioned rooms, private bathroom and window with an ocean view.
Day 02: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island
- 07:00 Wake up for a new day by walking up 340 constructed terraced steps to the top of Titop Mountain to watch the sunrise over the bay. The 360 degree view is breath-taking from this peak with views of Ha Long Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- Walk down to Titop beach, a naturally formed sand beach, for a refreshing dip in the bay.
- Afterwards enjoy breakfast on the boat while we cruise towards Lan Ha Bay, Passing by the Pearl farms to listen to our tour guide explaining how the local people here raise and harvest sea pearls.
- Transship to small junk to go into Lan Ha Bay For those whom likes cycling and trekking.
-The junk will approach Cat Ba National Park – Viet Hai dock where we will cycle 30 minutes on the shady path to Viet Hai village, visit and talk to get to know the daily life of the local villagers.
- From the village, we trek for 1,5 hours on a roundabout trail into the park through the cave of bat, discover the tropical forest and the national biosphere of Cat Ba…and over the mountain for universal view of Viet Hai village.
- Afterwards we continue cycling back to the junk. Enjoy lunch on the junk.
- Full afternoon for kayaking: Paddle our kayak around to discover the hidden bay with long tunnel grottoes, quiet lagoons, secluded beaches and visit fishing villages to learn more about the daily life of fishermen…
- Flexible whether you want some relaxing on the junk deck or swim in the emerald waters…,
- Watch the sunset over the bay as we cruise to Cat Ba Island. A small transfer to the hotel from the dock.
- Check in the hotel for a relaxing night. Free time to enjoy Cat Ba by night.
Inclusive services: Vega Junk , full time English speaking tour guide, kayak, entrance fees, meals (B + L) and Hung Long hotel ***
Day 03: Cat Ba Island - Lan Ha bay - Ha Long – Hanoi
- 07:00 check out the hotel and enjoy buffet breakfast..
- Transfer to the dock and take another junk trip though Lan Ha Bay to Ha Long Bay where we will meet and transfer to our Vega Cruise again.
- Following this inner route will lead you through the most beautiful zone of ha Long bay including the Dog stone, the Fighting Cock islet, the Couple islet, the 3 -Tunnel grotto and the floating fishing villages and fish farms.
- If time and tide permit, we will stop for a while in a peaceful place for relaxation on the boat deck
- Enjoying our last lunch on the boat en-route heading up to Ha Long wharf
- 11:45 -12:00 pack up and disembark then we continue our land driving trip to Hanoi
- Estimated to arrive in Hanoi between 16:30 – 17:00.
- We will drop you back to your hotels located in the old quarter of Hanoi or drop to Vega Travel office.
Inclusive services: Sharing transfer in a minivan 16 seats, full time English speaking tour guide and meals (B + L)
Deluxe room on boat
+ Superior room in hotel
Deluxe room on boat + hotel
Single room supplement
30 USD/Sup, 50 USD/Deluxe